Adverts

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sorry

I have messed up... and big time... and all I can say is I'm sorry... I can't contact Ricky, and there is a big chance that Sheldon is leaving NGN. And... Okay I might as well tell the truth: I've found myself drawn to other platforms recently. And I'm regretting it! I've been an idiot and I understand that now, and though it's too late, I hope you can forgive me. NGN will be making a comeback however, and when it does; it will be much better. All I can say is I'm sorry for screwing up. And I know this is a big news day. But I can't do everything by myself. I will try to sort this out. We will need to find a new writer due to Sheldon leaving. So if you are reading this (no doubt I've lost all of the fans) - then please, do not lose faith. NGN is coming back.

/Thom Isaacs

No comments:

Post a Comment