Adverts

Friday 29 April 2011

All the Bit. Trip games will be re-made in 3D and realesed on the 3DS.


Gaijin Games have confirmed that all of the Bit.Trip games will be re-made in 3D for the 3DS. I love the Bit. Trip series and I can't wait to play them in 3D! But I would like to show you an example... imagine these two games in 3D:


Game #1, Runner:

This game would be perfect for 3D! Look at how the gold sort of explodes towards you. Now imagine that in 3D. Another brilliant example of how 3D would improve this game is the Space Worms. Skip to around 00:29 and you'll see 'em! They are those things Comander Video is sliding under. In 3D these would pop out of the screen! I can't wait!

Game #2, Fate:



I can't really explain how the 3D in this game would work... rather then things popping out at you it's more of a sense of depth. A sense of background and foreground!



I can't wait but how do you feel about these games being re-made in 3D?

No comments:

Post a Comment