Adverts

Saturday 16 April 2011

The controls of Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

so IGN have written an article about the conrol shceme of Ocarina of Time 3D. So here at NGN I thought I should let you guys have a look! Here they are:

  • B Button: Sword
  • A Button: Interact
  • R Shoulder Button: Shield
  • L Shoulder Button: Z-Targeting
  • Circle Pad: Gently push to walk, push all the way to run; control items in first person mode
  • Gyroscope: Control items in first person mode (it’s an option in addition to the circle pad)
 And the inventory, map screens, Link’s health and magic meters are all on the touch screen.

Lots of OoT-3D "Newz" at the moment... and I'm sure you can expect much more soon! :)


But I like what Nintendo have done here! But what do YOU guys think? Tell me in the comment or on facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Meh, they sound alright, don't like the gyroscope feature though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? because I quite like the idea of using the Gyroscope! And anyway you can turn it off so say if your on the bus or on the train you can just switch to Circle Pad controls.

    ReplyDelete