Adverts

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Mega Man Legends: 3 and Assasin's Creed on 3DS both Cancelled


We had hints before that this might happen... Assasin's Creed on 3DS and Mega Man Legends: 3 have both been cancelled. It's sad with Mega Man Legends: 3, it looked like it could be a really good game! I liked the idea of getting the public to help with the game. As with Assasin's Creed, it's been cancelled. That's also sad. I mean, people always hate on Nintendo for being too "childish", and it looked like Assasin's Creed on 3DS could really change that. But as I said, it's also been cancelled! So for now, we'll just have to mourn for the death of these games. And hope that, one day, we may still get them, however unlikely that may be!

In lighter news I'd just like to say that NGN has reached 100 posts! Thanks guys! Here's to 100 more! Love ya! Xxx (yeah I sent kisses! What ya gonna do about it?!)

/Thom Isaacs

No comments:

Post a Comment