Adverts

Friday 22 July 2011

NGN's Top 5.... Other Platform Games That Would Be Amazing on a Nintendo Console.

Yes yes I know this is a Nintendo website. But sometimes we think to ourselves "what if? What if this game were on a Nintendo console...?". I may be a true, dedicated Nintendo gamer myself but I do own other platforms too (such as a PS3, PSP etc.)! So now, here is my Top 5 Other Platform Games That Would Be Amazing on a Nintendo Console:

5:



I personally love Uncharted... The storyline, the gameplay, the voice acting, it's done very well. I can't wait for the 3rd one coming out in the series, because I really did enjoy Uncharted 2! I also enjoy the attention to detail in the game, for example the jumping is very natural and such. I think it would be a brilliant game on Wii U. Because of the Graphical boost and the touch screen controller, it could make the game that little bit more interesting.
 
4:




I am a big fan of MGS. I played Snake Eater on PS2 (which I haven't completed yet), and when I heard that was coming to 3DS, I was overjoyed. Now that game is amazing but what we need is MGS 4: Guns of the Patriots. Although Snake eater on 3DS has elements from it, it still doesn't have the octo-camo and such. I think that a Wii-U or 3DS version of this game would kick butt! So you heard me Hideo Kojima, WE WANT MGS4!

3:

 
Heavy Rain is an interesting little title... Although it's short it does give you a unique experience. It's sort of a more "grown up" Dragon's Lair if you will. It feels like you're watching a movie yet interacting with what happens (which is exactly what you do). But, if it were on a Nintendo console like Wii-U or 3DS, then it could really enhance the game. Instead of pressing buttons on the controller you could use touch controls, and little things like that. Not to mention how amazing a handheld version of this game would be! But this will never happen... So we can only play Heavy Rain on PS3...forever............

2:


I am gonna get so many comments on this saying: "Wut da duck?! Portal iz gay and overrated innit!", well you know what?! I don't care! I LOVE Portal. I love the Gameplay, the concept, the level design, the cake (which is a lie), everything! It would be great to have a 3DS or Wii or even Wii-U version, or sequel, of Portal! And Valve said it MAY happen! We can only wait and see!
 
1:



Aha! Just looking at this top 5 so far you would never expect #1 to be LBP! Well yes being the Nintendo Gamer I am this is a perfect game for me. I love it! It would just be amazing on Wii or Wii-U! Oh and Sackboy's cute... I like Sackboy. Although the controls are a wee bit broken and the level design aspect is frustrating. I think that if the controls were used wisely on Wii-U, and if they made the Level Design Aspect less frustrating; it could be a brilliant game for all of us!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys I hope you liked this, rather odd, top 5. But it's not over yet! There is going to be a second one. What we want you to do is to give us your #1 game that would be amazing on a Nintendo console. Out of all the votes we choose a top 5. We also want you to write the reason for that game being your #1. The best reason for that game will be in: Reader's Top 5: Games That Would Be Amazing on a Nintendo Console! You can enter by twitter: @NGNewz, Facebook, or you can email us at: nintendogamingnewzemail@ymail.com or EVEN in the comments below!

Thanks guys! Please do tell us what games YOU think would be great on a Nintendo console! 'till then: see you next time!


/Thom Isaacs

No comments:

Post a Comment