Adverts

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Sorry for not being so active. And some news on the Nintendo Video Service in Europe

Yeah. As said in the name I am really sorry about the lack of activity recently! I haven't had much contact with Ricky at the moment and Sheldon is away for a week. And I have had a really long and tiring  week and I didn't really have the time to write!

Anyways remember that video service on the 3DS which was in Japan recently? Well yeah! It's been confirmed for Europe for TODAY! Well... at least it was! But if you try and update then it says that the system is up to date! FAIL NINTENDO! /_-


The content doesn't really appeal to me though... So far we have:

Selected episodes from Oscar’s Oasis, a cult cartoon series. These will be in 3D for the first time. 

Country-exclusive content. all we know about this though is that Germany will have short documentaries about nature, science, travel and more.

 So yeah I don't know when this will work! But when it does I will inform you ASAP!

UPDATE: IT'S OUT NOW! SEARCH FOR VIDEO IN THE ESHOP AND DOWNLOAD! GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!

/Thom Isaacs

No comments:

Post a Comment