Adverts

Tuesday 19 July 2011

New "Kirby Mass Attack" gameplay video and screenshots

I have no idea how I forgot to announce this! It's been around since E3 back  at the start of June! So yeah excuse my fail! Anyways this is a new Kirby game for DS. And now we have a new trailer and some screenshots!



as you can see by the video it's sort of a cross between Pikmin and Power Painbrush, and I like that idea... The gameplay sees you moving a group of Kirbys (Kirby, Kirbies, Kirbs, I dunno what is the plural of Kirby???) using the stylus. I guess the objective is to complete the level with as many (alive) Kirbys as possible.

It seems different to other Kirby games, and to be honest I don't think that's a bad thing! Kirby is famous for being over powered which makes the game rather easy. Could Kirby Mass Attack change that? Here's hoping!

Click here to see the screenshots

Yeah that's the only way I could get the screenshots! Thanks ONM!








/Thom Isaacs







No comments:

Post a Comment