Adverts

Saturday 30 July 2011

Some new details regarding Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance

I am personally a fan of Kingdom Hearts... And I dare say the trailer of DDD makes it look quite attractive! As I said I'm a fan of the series but the whole Disney thing annoys me!
Anyways a writer from Famitsu Magazine (a Japanese Gaming Magazine), has spent some time with the demo of Dream Drop Distance. He said a few very interesting things and I'm curious to see how it works in-game... We learn that the main character (either Riku or Sora), is fighting along with 2 new allies, meaning there are some "side-kicks", if you will, other than Donald and Goofy (thank god)! So if you are like me and hate the duck and dog-thing, then you've got your wish!
Also, Square Enix are introducing new enemies, ones that are neither Heartless nor Nobodies. The last thing they had to say was that the combat was more impressive than any other KH game, with impressive lighting effects and stylish movements.

/Thom Isaacs

No comments:

Post a Comment