Adverts

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D coming out in November?

Am I the only one who can't wait for the 3D version of MGS: Snake Eater? Well I hope not because this game deserves praise! I played the PS2 version but never got to finish it so I can't wait! anyways there are some little rumors floating around now! MCV have said: ”Konami is targeting a November release for 3DS title Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D.” and that seems rather reasonable considering it's so close to the holidays! It would get them the best sales! The reason I am exited by this news is because of the fact that we really don't get much Snake Eater 3D news! And giving us a rough release date, even if it is unconfirmed, is a litle re-assuring!

Also, check out the YouTube video relating to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment