Adverts

Sunday 1 May 2011

Sony's Playstation Network still down due to hackers! But what does this mean for Nintendo?

Okay before I get started I just want to say that I know this isn't Nintendo! There are 2 reasons for why I'm writing this:

1) This could mean that Nintendo is targeted next by hackers!

and 2) there is ZERO newz today and I'm kinda bored...

So Sony have pretty much flopped on thier security (nothing against Sony here it's not like they could've expected it), and these hacker(s) have basically torn PSN apart! They probably have people's bank details (like mine... sorry I DO have a PS3... but I hardly ever play it! I only really like LittleBigPlanet!), and Sony have needed to basically build PSN again from scratch. And this hack has been classed as the biggest security breach in history!

But why is this relevant to Nintendo? Well the hackers could target Nintendo next for all we know! If I were Nintendo I would just increase the security as much as possible just in case! But also if I were YOU then I recommend you download the WiiWare titles you want just in case!

But who knows I could be wrong! I've been wrong before! For example when the 3DS was first announced at E3 I thought it would suck (no joke)! But Nintendo could be hacked next for all we know! But the only way to find out is to wait and see!

2 comments:

  1. This is why Nintendo don't have profiles for they're console FC's

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXACTLY! Nintendo could NEVER get hacked! They're too awesome for that! :P

    ReplyDelete