Adverts

Sunday 29 May 2011

Sorry about the low activity recently

yeah... this post's name says it all... So I am very sorry about the low activity recently. It's been a busy couple of days and I promise you that it is going back to normal starting from today! The following posts are going to be a bit late but we're just playing catch up for now. Some posts will be old news by now but I'll still post them anyway if some peopel don't know yet.

But let me make this post lighter and say this: we have a surprise (hopefully) coming on E3 on the 7th of June 2011. I can't confirm if this will happen or not but it is rather likely! That's all I can say for now though, but I hope you're exited because I know I am! :D

so yeah the following posts will be catch up posts!

Over and OUT! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment