Adverts

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Deniz Guzel's Weekly Pokémon Card Reviews: Lucario Lv.X Mysterious Treasures

I'm sorry guys for the absence, I've been very busy these past weeks.

Lucario Lv.X Mysterious Treasures

Art:

I think it looks brilliant.And look who's artwork it is, Ryo Ueda
this just the the legend of all Pokemon cards artists. I really don't think many people will disagree that its a great piece of work.
Art rating ------9.1-------

Collectors:

Its a great card and its one of those that can stand out of your collection. its a valuable ccard, 8-15 quid. not one of the most priciest cards, but definitively one of the coolest.
Collectors rating -----8.8------

Battle:

There is a slight problem here, it one and only attack does 80 damage, however there is a catch. During the next oppenents turn, they deal 30 extra damage to Lucario Lv.X. So I have a patrat, it can do up to 50 damage to lucario, fortunately Normal lucarios are good, so people who use it in their decks are probably using it for extra hp. Battle Rating -------7.9--------

Overall:

it's a good card, but it has weakness in some areas, I have one myself and I think it fits into my collection well.
Overall -----8.6------

No comments:

Post a Comment