Adverts

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Star Fox 64 3D, info and trailer

We haven't heard much about Star Fox 64 3D. But this changed last night with the arrival of this trailer:



With advanced graphics, a new control system. online and local multiplayer and much more, this game is good enough for me! Although one thing that annoyed me was the new voice actors! Why not keep the old ones?

 But I have lots of work to do today so I'll let Reggie explain the rest:



I LOVE the idea of putting your opponent's faces on the aircrafts! It looks like a blast! (challenge me if you dare when it comes out! >:P)

But the only thing I'm not too sure about is the motion controls.... it's a bit like Monkey Ball... I prefere the accuracy of an analogue stick (or in this case, slider). But I can't jump to conclusions yet! I'll have to fiddle with it when it comes out.

 No news for a Euoropean release month though, but in the US it's coming in September! Lets hope that applies to us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment