Adverts

Wednesday 22 June 2011

The Game Boy Advance's 10th Anniversary!

Hard to believe it's been 10 years since the legendary GBA launched. So far the games I've found and am going to play again are:

Kurukurukururin: a rather rare game (for which I still have the box), and although it can get a bit repetetive, is a blast to kill 10 minutes on the train or something!



Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories: I loved this game when I was younger! This top down RPG is a rather odd one... because when you get in to a battle, the gameplay shifts to 2D... this isn't a bad thing, infact it makes the game better! And although it has some rather cheesy dialogue (Square Enix + Disney... what do you expect), this game is also a great game, and is one of he best Kingdom Hearts games!



Super Mario Advance: who doesn't love this game?! Okay I know a certain Ricky Taylor who won't... because he realy hates Mario... but I love this game! I combines 2 games in one:
1) Super Mario Bros. 2 the NES sequel to the original with enhanced graphics and some voice acting.
2) Mario Bros. The arcade style game makes a comeback! And is fun to play when you have 5 minutes!



So what games will you be playing for the 10th anniversary of the GBA? Let us know in the comments or on facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Planning on playing terrible Movie tie ins, for a different reason....

    ReplyDelete