Adverts

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Star Fox 64 3D release date in Europe

So far we've only known that Star Fox 64 3D will be released in Japan on July 17th and in North America on September 11th.
But I can finally tell you that Star Fox 64 3D, will be released in Europe on September 7th! Once again before America!

I personally think the 3DS is rather "infested" with remakes... for example Ocarina of Time 3D which I have, and is amazingly SUPA DUPA! Oh and expect a review soon! Not sure who will review it though but MAYBE me and Ricky will do a double review! Not sure though!

Yeah so back to the topic of Star Fox 64 3D: I think that IF Nintendo can pull this off (and I'm 98% sure they can), this will be a great game and one worthy of my purchase!

I just wanted to say sorry for the extremely low activity recently! Been a busy month for me and I've gotten myself ill now! But not to worry! Things'll be back to normal very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment