Adverts

Thursday 2 June 2011

NGN E3 LiveBlog announcement!!!

Well guys I think that those of you on our facebook will know that I've been planning something in celebration for E3, which is on June 7th by the way! So in this "LiveBlog", me (Thom Isaacs) will be liveblogging on Nintendo's E3 presentation! Bringing you quotes and thoughts on what we are seeing before us! You can also type in comments, the best of which I will put up so that EVERYONE can see! If they are funny I will post a little "lol", if they are a question then I will respond. If they are a Funny Question however I will put a "lol" and THEN respond! ;)

So anyway the liveblog will be on the website on the morning of June 7th. UK time it will be 5pm... But the LiveBlog starts 15 minutes before so we can chat a little bit before it starts... how nice! I will post again when the day comes! Reminding you to have a chat! Nintendo will be livestreaming the event at 9.am US time or if you live in the UK it's:  5.pm UK time

And you can watch the livestream here: http://e3.nintendo.com/

oh AND don't forget to attend the event on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=221689834525532

No comments:

Post a Comment