Adverts

Tuesday 7 June 2011

NGN's top 5: E3 2011 wants

Well guys... E3 is nearly upon us... who knows what we'll hear? All I know is that it's going to be a veeeeery long day of writing for me! So lets let that day of writing start off with a top 5. NGN's top 5 E3 wants!

__________________________________________________________________________________

5:

A Pokemon 3DS game:

Pokemon has always seemed to be a perfect game for 3D. And pokemon Black/White show that well with their Parralax Scrolling causing a 3D effect, which seems perfect for 3DS. But what I want for a Pokemon 3D  game is: good 3D effects, and better replay value. The reason I say better replay value is because of Pokemon Black/White. These games are good, with in-depth storyline, but once you've done all the side quests etc. it feels a little bit empty.
Also, give the US and UK some decent event Nintendo! Japan keep getting AWESOME Pokemon while we sit here eventless!

Overall Want Level:
7.8/10
__________________________________________________________________________________

4:

More info on the games we saw at E3 2010:

Yup! E3 2010! LOADS of awesome games announced! We got some info and.... that's it.... no more news.... So please, Nintendo, give us some more news on the amazing games we saw at the last E3! I beg of you! We want to know more about: Skyward Sword, Snake Eater 3D, Animal Crossing 3D, Mario Kart 3D,  and all the rest!

Overall Want Level:

8.3/10
__________________________________________________________________________________

3:

More info on the recently announced Super Mario 3DS:

Super Mario 3DS was announced a couple of months back, at Nintendo's GDC presentation. Mario seems like the perfect game for 3DS, and Nintendo have said that Super Mario 3D is a mix of gameplay styles of Super Mario Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros. Which sounds good enough for me! I was hoping for a new Galaxy game for 3DS but this seems to fit the bill! The sad thing is though, we have had NO NEWS about it at all (apart from what I just said), so more info would be more than welcome!

Overall Want Level:

8.5/10
__________________________________________________________________________________

2:

LEGEND OF ZELDA SKYWARD SWORD INFO  BABY!!!!

*ahem* yeah... excuse that up there...^ But I am quite the Zelda fan... and Skyward Sword was also announced at E3 2011 with no news after it! So we need more news! And E3 2011 seems like the best place to hear it so, I say: Nintendo, TELL US MORE! NOW!

Overall Want Level:

9.2/10
__________________________________________________________________________________

And finally!

1:

Project Cafe

hehehe! You saw this coming! Yup! NGN's #1 want for E3 2011 is more info on "Project Cafe", Nintendo's new home console known more as the Wii 2. However for me, I hope this isn't an upgrade for the Wii. I hope it's something totally new all together! I highly doubt Nintendo won't innovate on this one! So c'mon Nintendo! Give Project Cafe a name and give US more info! :)

Overall Want Level:

11/10 (yes by the power of NGN that IS possible)

__________________________________________________________________________________

BUT WAIT?!?!?! WHAT'S THIS?! ANOTHER WANT?!

6th want 'coz I can: a Metriod 3DS

Yeah... 6th want... 'coz I'm hardcore! Anyway when I said I am a HUGE Zelda fan I forgot to say I'm also a HUGE Metrion fan! So come on Nintendo! I don't even care if it's 3DS or not! Just give us a new Metriod game. In 3D it would be amazing! Imagine playing say.... a new Metriod Prime.... IN 3D! 
TOTAL-MEGA-AWESOME EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!

So yeah GIVE US A NEW METRIOD GAME!

Overall want level:

27/10 ('coz I can)

So yeah thanks for reading! Sorry about that bit at the end... I was a little bored and had nothing else to do! :P 

Don't forget you can watch the livestream here: http://e3.nintendo.com/

It's gonna be EPIC! Anyways, 'till next time folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment