Adverts

Monday 27 June 2011

Some new info regarding the free OoT soundtrack CD from Club Nintendo

Bought Ocarina of Time 3D? Worried you can't get your free CD! Well the offer goes until June 30th but just  to let you know there is NOT a limited amount of these! You might have already known this but did you know you can even get it AFTER June 30th? Well here is the story:

I had just got OoT 3D, and I wanted to register it in order to get the free soundtrack CD. So I finished the process of registration, did the survey, then found out I didn't log in (typical me)! So I clicked back, logged in, and registered again! Yet this time I couldn't register because I already finished the survey and didn't create an account!

So I called them and they told me this:

if you are in the same situation as me, you can send an email to Nintendo, explain the situation to them, and they will send you a new code in the post! Also, if you want the CD you can just ask and you'll still be able to get it after the 30th of June!

Hope we helped you!

/Thom Isaacs

No comments:

Post a Comment